Self-Regulation for Professional Development
The purpose of this Workshop is to teach Professionals in Alternative & Holistic Health, Health Sciences, Social Work, Health and Wellness, Adult Education, Educators in Elementary Schools and High Schools, Wellness Groups, the following:
1. How to promote Self-Regulation in individuals suffering from Stress, Anxiety and Depression, through specifically program-directed Self-Regulation Strategies as well as Vitamin, Mineral and Food Awareness and Intervention, as it pertains to positive Mental Health and Wellness.
2. Modelling S-R Mental Health & Wellness: To enable Professionals and Educators to use the S-R tools they have learned, to implement Models of Self-Regulation in their Mental Health and Wellness Groups
3. To enable Professionals and Educators to use the S-R tools they have learned, to promote positive Self-Stress Management in their own daily lives
Topics in the workshop:
- What is Self-regulation?
- Why is it important that Self-regulation is achieved?
- How does student Self-regulation promote enhanced learning and focus, within the classroom, or other environment?
- How does Self-regulation benefit the student (and the Teacher) outside the classroom?
- How does Self-regulation benefit an individual in the work place?
- How does Self-regulation benefit an individual at home?
- Ways in which Self-regulation can be achieved. ( Interactive demonstration of Self-Regulation Strategies & Therapy)
- An easy DIY on "Model A Self-Regulation Mental Health & Wellness Group" at your School, Health Care Centre or other facility.
- How to Apply what you, the Participant has learned, to manage YOUR own Mental Health and Wellness at work AND in your personal life.
Each workshop contains:
- Self-regulation, Interactive: purposeful hands-on strategies specifically directed for positive Health and Wellness Outcomes
- Vitamins, Minerals and Food Awareness: learn how this trio contributes to chemical changes in the body to decrease Stress, Anxiety and Depression, to ensure positive Mental Health and Wellness.
- Nutritional Interventions: targeted to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression, to support and sustain individual daily self-regulation
- Review of Customized Good Mental Health Meal Plans: exclusively containing food ingredients directed to target significant, positive changes in Mental Health and Wellness
The Workshop also includes all of the following:
- Complimentary Individual Customized Registration Forms and Questionnaire
- Complimentary Customized Progress Assessment Sheets for Implementation of the Program
- Take-Away Program Nutrition Chart identifying specific Vitamins, Minerals and Foods that chemically assist the body in decreasing Anxiety, Stress, Depression
- Take-Away Maintenance and Action Plan for the Program
- Self-Regulation Maintenance Booklet for Participants